JohnnyBdaily

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Blessings- count them and rejoice Psalm 40:5

Well, Good morning everyone!! Whew!!! Aren't we blessed? God takes care of us, even in our own stupidity!!! GOD IS IN CONTROL!!!! Not matter which way we go, what we do, GOD still loves us and will see us through.
I would like to apologize for missing the devotional on Monday and being tardy today. There was a little set back. Currently this email is coming from Trinity Mother Frances Hospital as this is my residence from Sunday night until today. I had my gall bladder removed at about 3 p.m. Monday.
We have many blessings and we need to appreciate them. God gives us so many blessings don't forget Him. 3 of my blessings are my 3 daughters who came to be with me during my surgery (none of them volunteered to have the surgery though, lol). The other blessings I have are you, my friends, my family, my collegues, and my church family.
Many, O Lord my God, are your wonderful works which you have done; and your thoughts toward us cannot be recounted to you in order; if I would declare and speak of them, they are more than can be numbered. Psalm 40:5
Just as the song, count your blessings, name them one by one...... We have blessings each and every day....We just need to stop and know that God is here and with us. Maybe we just missed a car crash, a special item at work came through, you were given a blessing by a loved one, many many things could have happened. God says be still and know that I am.
God is good all the time, all the time God is good.Thank you for reading, stop and count your blessings today. Good news, the doctor just came through and I get to leave as soon as the paper work is done. YEA!! Thank you for being so kind. Love you all bunches. God is good, life is great, count your blessings and be thankful.
In Christ's Love and Grace
Johnny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home