JohnnyBdaily

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

TV???? Sticom????

Good morning everyone!!! I hope this will be a wonderful and great day for each one of you. Here in Texas it is a bit chilly, 30 degrees, and we had some ice yesterday. Brrrrrrrr! Stay warm, stay dry, stay safe.
Monday evening I had TV on and was not really paying any attention to it, then I thought I would watch a sit com....2 and 1/2 men....which tends to be funny. After it was The Class....so I was eating and watching this when the I realized the whole focus of the show was 2 themes.
One theme was that the girl on the show had a date with this really 'hot' guy and was anxiously waiting for him to call her back. The other was this couple who were dating, had not slept together yet. This was a major focus, that they had not had sex. Now, this is prime time TV and our young people view this all the time.
This all tended to bother me a bit, as what happened to the Red Skelton, Jack Benny, Sanford and Son comedies that were actually funny? I Corinthians 10:8 "And we must not engage in sexual immorality as some of them did, causing 23,000 of them to die in one day." This relates back to Numbers 25:1-9 when the Israelites worshipped Baal and engaged in sexual immorality with the Moabite women. Are we letting ourselves be polluted as did the Israelites?
Food for thought, I welcome you comments!! Have a great day, keep God first, HE is the way, the truth, the light. Love you all. Keep reading your Bible.
In Christ's Love and Grace
Johnny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home