JohnnyBdaily

Friday, September 28, 2007

Attitude?..?..? Yeah, I have one!!!!

Well, Good morning everyone!!! What a wonderful day to be alive in the Lord Jesus Christ!!! This morning I didn't pray prior to writing. I was just finishing when suddenly I hit a key and erased everything. Maybe that was information for me that I needed to take to heart. Thank you God.
You know, several people responded about an encouraging word, and a particular response caused me to soul search and I realized where I was wrong, even though I was unaware of the results from my actions. The word talks to us in many ways.....whether in printed word....verbally from someone.....or just stopping and letting God talk to us through our conscience, thoughts, or anyother medium of communication.
You know, we can encourage with love, and we can discourage with love. It lies many times in the attitude. What does the Bible say about attitude? So glad you asked. Philippians 2:5 "You must have the same attitude that Christ Jesus had."
Jesus Christ was humble, willing to give up his rights i order to obey God and serve people. Like Christ, we should have a servant's attitude, serving out of love for God and for others, not out of guilt or fear. Remember, YOU CAN CHOOSE YOUR ATTITUDE. We should not approach life expecting to be served. Attitude is so important. I want to thank Chuck for the following little goodie about attitude.

Attitude There once was a woman who woke up one morning, looked in themirror, and noticed she had only three hairs on her head.
Well," she said, "I think I'll braid my hair today?" So she did and she had a wonderful day.
The next day she woke up, looked in the mirror and saw that she
had only two hairs on her head.
"H-M-M," she said, I think I'll part my hair down the middle today?" So she did and she had a grand day.


The next day she woke up, looked in the mirror and noticed that she hadonly one hair on her head.
"Well," she said, today I'm going to wear my hair in a pony tail." So she did and she had a fun, fun day.

The next day she woke up, looked in the mirror and noticed that
there wasn't a single hair on her head.
"YEA!" she exclaimed, I don't have to fix my hair today!"

Attitude is everything.
Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting
some kind of battle.
Live simply,
Love generously,
Care deeply,
Speak kindly........
Leave the rest to God Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass... It's about learning to dance in the rain.
In Christ's Love and Grace
Johnny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home