JohnnyBdaily

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Can God call you by name???

Good morning all!! Good morning God!! God is good all the time, all the time God is good!!! What a great day to be alive in the LORD Jesus Christ. I hope and pray that this is a wonderful day for you and each one you touch.

How good is God??? How close are you to God??? Look at Moses. When he first began he was not that close to God. God was close to him. Then Moses began to want to be close to God, to experience HIM personally. The most important thing in live was being close to God. Have you reached that point yet???

Do you ache to know God?? We can know HIM more profoundly because HE offers us a greater revelation of his kindness and nature through every situation. Just ask God to reveal Himself to you.

"I will make all my goodness pass before you, and I will proclaim the name of the Lord before you." Exodus 33:19

"The LORD answered Moses, 'I will do this very thing you have asked, for you have found favor in My sight and I know you by name.'" 33:17

So, have you found favor and can God call you by name??? Things to ponder. Thank you for reading with me. May God bless and protect each step you take today. Love you all

In Christ's Love and Grace

Johnny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home