JohnnyBdaily

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

I WILL PRAISE THE LORD AT ALL TIMES.......

Hello Everyone and Happy New Year! One new year resolution I have is to be short, sweet, and to the point with the devotionals. Soooooo, here goes....

Psalm 34:1 "I WILL PRAISE THE LORD AT ALL TIMES. I WILL CONSTANTLY SPEAK HIS PRAISES."
These are the words I plan to live by, God willing. God promises great blessings to his people, but many of these blessings require active participation. God pays attention to those who call on him. Whether God offers escape from trouble or help in times of trouble, we can be certain that he always hears and acts on behalf of those who love him.

Thank you for reading with me and may your time with the LORD be well spent.


In Christ's Love and Grace

Johnny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home