JohnnyBdaily

Monday, February 04, 2008

Is your prayer earnest....or just idle words?



Good morning everyone!! Well, another Monday with more to talk about. Giants fans are happy, Patriots fans are disappointed. Have you stopped to think. The super bowl is like a 1 day civil war. Some cheered the Pats, some cheered the Giants, and some just didn't care. The country split for a day. LOL

Psalm 34:1 "I will extol the LORD at all times; his praise will always be on my lips." Yes, we need to praise God at all times...thank him for what we have, or maybe don't have. God is good all the time, all the time God is good.

Here is food for thought. Please give me feedback on this too. In Matthew 21:21-22 "Jesus replied, 'I tell you the truth, if you have faith and do not doubt, not only can you do what was done to the fig tree, but also you can say to this mountain, Go, throw yourself into the sea, and it will be done.' If you believe, you will receive whatever you ask for in prayer."

If I pray over someone to be healed, with no doubt, will they be healed?

If I earnestly pray, no doubt, will my prayers be answered the way I ask?

When we pray for someone and don't see the results we asked for....why?
Is my belief not strong enough, is this not in God's plan? Why?

When reading this I thought maybe I am just going through the motions of praying, and praying because that is what "I THOUGHT I SHOULD DO." I am now making an effort not to just say words in prayer, but to STOP, THINK about what I am praying for, and BELIEVE that it will happen. My belief and prayer may not have been as in Jesus' kind of prayer and belief. Since I am a son of the King, I will now pray boldly with confidence.

Thank your for reading with me. Look forward to hearing from you. Love you all!

In Christ's Love and Grace

Johnny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home