JohnnyBdaily

Friday, November 14, 2008

TRUST AND OBEY!!


Well Good morning everyone!! Yes, God is good all the time, all the time God is good!! Do you study your Bible daily? Do you at least read something from your Bible daily? Well, neither do I. Saturday seems to be my day of backsliding. Why? I don't really know. Just a different routine. My pledge to you and God is that I will do better. NOW, your part in this is to keep me accountable. Ask me if I did!! Do you want me to ask you as well? Let me know.

1 Peter 4:19 "So if you are suffering in a manner that pleases God, keep on doing what is right and TRUST your lives to the God who created you, for he will never fail you."

Yesterday I said we would talk about trust. How does trust work? Trust overcomes fear. Genuine trust in God says, "Whatever mess I'm in, my heavenly Father will lead me."

Next, Trust overcomes depression. No matter how overwhelming the situation or how low it makes you feel, God can draw you back to the light.

And last, Trust overcomes hate. When careless or cruel people hurt you, sometimes irreparably, you can hate forever or you can trust God, but you can't do both. God is there to steady even the worst situation - always with a promise, always with hope.

Commit your life to him for safekeeping. Rely on him when you face your worst circumstances. Thank you for reading with me today. Love you all. TRUST AND OBEY!

In Christ's Love and Grace

Johnny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home