JohnnyBdaily

Monday, April 27, 2009

Listen to my words.......

Good morning everyone!!! How are you today? God is good all the time, all the time God is good. Last Friday I mentioned we would begin on Proverbs 5. If any one of you have a topic or area of study you would like to pursue please let me know.

We will take this in small chunks so it can be absorbed better.

Proverbs 5:1 "My son, pay attention to my wisdom; listen carefully to my wise counsel. 2Then you will show discernment and your lips will express what you've learned."
Solomon began what parents have been saying for years, decades, centuries. Listen to me, I have been there, take my counsel or advice. The children say, "Why?"

We respond with something such as so you don't have to go through what I went through. Why don't you learn from me? Just listen and do. Do we do this? No, we feel like we know better and choose to tread our own path.

It is not too late! We can pay attention to the BIBLE, take the wisdom and counsel and walk the Jesus Christ led path. If we don't? Well tomorrow the "immoral woman."

Thank you for reading with me today. Love you all.

In Christ's Love and Grace

Johnny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home