JohnnyBdaily

Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Troubles, burdens getting you down?

Good morning everyone! God is good all the time, all the time God is good!

Do you ever get so rapped up in the daily events that you forget the small things, the "insignificant" things? The "insignificant" things which really mean a lot.

Worried about your job you forget about your wife, children, friends. Worried about buying groceries and forget the husband, children, and little things you used to do. Worried about going here or there, taking children here or there, just running so much you forget about the ones around you.

If you find your self caught up in this situation you may feel like the Psalmist.
Psalm 28:1-2 "Unto thee will I cry, O LORD, my rock; be not silent to me; lest, if thou be silent to me, I become like them that go down into the pit. Hear the voice of my supplications, when I cry unto thee, when I lift up my hands toward thy holy oracle."
If you are feeling this way, then it may be time to: Psalm 46:10 "Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth."Stop right now, take 60 seconds, or a minute, whichever comes first, and pray, talk to God, let him know what is on your heart. Share. God, unlike us, is an excellent listener. Take time for you and God. Thanks for reading. Love you all.

In Christ's Love and Grace
Johnny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home