JohnnyBdaily

Thursday, December 03, 2009

Yahweh is strength

Good morning all! Keep the faith. God is good all the time, all the time God is good.

When we work many times we don't feel like we are getting anywhere, no one notices, the "bad" people are doing better than you, well there is hope. God is hope, our belief in God and we are saved through the death and resurrection of Jesus.

When I open my Bible this morning this verse did leap upon me and I hope it touches you as it did me.

Proverbs 10:29 "The way of the LORD is strength to the upright; but destruction shall be to the workers of iniquity."

When I looked this up my commentary said: "The man of understanding fears Yahweh and disciplines himself to carefully fulfill his appointed tasks. Yahweh rewards such a man with length of days, gladness of heart, and strength to continue in the path of life. The righteous shall dwell in the land, and they shall never be removed."

Wow! Powerful! Love you all.

In Christ's Love and Grace
Johnny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home