JohnnyBdaily

Friday, January 01, 2010

Share the plan of Salvation

Good morning everyone! And a HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU! What will you do for Jesus this 2010 year? Will you hide your light under a bushel or let it shine? God is good all the time, all the time God is good.

We need to realize our long-term goal----to be like CHRIST! If you are a new Christian or have been a Christian a long time it is important we realize we have a lifelong relationship with Christ. So.....what is your long range plan?

If you said to retire and enjoy life, bzzzzz, WRONG! Anyone can do this. Becoming Christ like should be the long range goal. But what do I do, how do I do this?

First, you don't do it alone. God works in you to help you become more like his son.

Second, share the good news to all you meet. Christ did!!!

Can you list other ways you can be Christ like? How many people sit in a church all their childhood and adult life and don't hear about the salvation plan. I call these "feel good churches."

For me: Tell at least one person about Jesus and the salvation plan each week.
Continually pray that my heart is clean, Christ like; it is easy to envy or lust after materials things. The "I want, I want" mentality.
I will invite someone to church each week.

These are some of my goals. What are yours? Not new years resolutions, but commitment to Jesus Christ. Philippians 1:6 "And I am sure that God, who began the good work within you, will continue his work until it is finally finished on the day when Christ Jesus returns."
HAPPY NEW YEAR! PRAISE GOD! LET JESUS RETURN! Love you all.

In Christ's Love and Grace
Johnny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home