JohnnyBdaily

Friday, June 24, 2011

Psalm 88:1-2 Prayer

Good morning all! God is good all the time, all the time God is good. TOO BLESSED TO BE STRESSED!

PSALM 88:1-2 "O LORD, God of my salvation, I have cried out day and night before YOU. Let my prayer come before YOU; incline YOUR ear to my cry."

This stuck with me this morning as we took my granddaughter in for brain surgery. I don't have a lot to say today, except the God of my salvation is faithful and true. I do pray day and night and know God will hear. Think about the words in this verse and see how they may touch you and your life.

Kenz is a special 14 year old and going through something most adults never experience. She is a Christian and believes in prayer. Please, today, let your prayer be heard by the LORD, our God of salvation. Pray not just for Kenz, but for the loved ones in your life and others around you. God hears, God does, God is to be praised. Thank you and have a wonderful, prayerful day.

In Christ's Love and Grace

Johnny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home