JohnnyBdaily

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

How should I clothe my self? John 3:18-21

Good morning all! God is good all the time, all the time God is good. TOO BLESSED TO BE STRESSED!

Yesterday the text was John 3:18-21 - Did you read it? In verse 18 people often try to protect themselves from their fears by putting their faith in something they do or have such as good deeds, skill, intelligence, money or possessions. The only one who can truly protect us is God! And what does he protect us from? Eternal damnation - eternity in hell....can you imagine being tormented for eternity?

We believe in God by recognizing the insufficiency of our own efforts to find salvation and by asking Him to do his work in us. The unbelievers are those who reject or ignore God completely, not those of us who have moments of doubt.

Yesterday I mentioned the dark side or the evil side. Many people do not want their lives to be exposes to God's light because they are afraid of what will be revealed. Lord knows I don't want you to know my history, BUT, I do want the change, the change Jesus has made in my life.
I know that all I did in my past is covered by the blood of Jesus. All my sins are taken away, the dark side or evil side of my life is white as the driven snow because of JESUS.
When talking about the dark or evil side yesterday and the issues we deal with on television, the movies, everyday life, keep praying, your heart must be clothed with mercy, kindness, humbleness, patience, forgiveness and love. Our bodies should be clothed with the armour of God, the breast plate, shield, carry it all.
Yesterday, in a 30 minute segment of a show I was watching sexual remarks and references to body parts was made no less than 10 times. Folks that is an "evil" or "dirty" word or phrase spoken every 2 minutes when you time out the commercials. Is this truly okay? If you are concerned about the degeneration of this generation please go to: http://www.parentstv.org/PTC/networks/main.asp
You will need to copy and paste. Love you all.
In Christ's Love and Grace
Johnny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home