JohnnyBdaily

Friday, July 13, 2012

Worthy, do you walk with Jesus? Revelation 3:4,5

Good morning everyone! God is good all the time, all the time God is good.  TOO BLESSED TO BE STRESSED!
   Okay, let's look at Revelations 3:4,5 "Yet there are some in the church in Sardis who have not soiled their clothes with evil.  They will walk with me in white, for they are worthy.  All who are victorious will be  clothed in white. I will never erase their names from the Book of Life, but I will announce before my Father and his angels that they are mine."


    To be clothed in white means to be set apart for God and made pure.  Christ promises future honor and eternal life to those who stand firm in their faith.  Are you standing firm in your faith, or are you compromising?  Watch a movie or tv show with a "few curse words" or a "little sex" is okay.  IS IT REALLY?  Would you eat brownies with a little, just a little bit of manure in them?  This slowly pollutes or poisons the body, the soul.
    God knows all who belong to Him and all these people are guaranteed a listing in the Book of Life and are introduced to the hosts of heaven as belonging to Christ.  Is your name written in the Book of Life?
   Luke 12:8,9 "I tell you the truth, everyone who acknowledges me publicly here on earth, the Son of Man will also acknowledge in the presence of God's angels.  But anyone who denies me here on earth will be denied before God's angels."
    You have seen and heard this before; straight out of the Bible.  I truly believe this, and I don't use this as a threat or guilt tool on others.  Are you, oh person of Sardis, clothed in white?  You are worthy! Tell everyone, tell the whole world.  Scream out, now, where you sit - I AM VICTORIOUS IN CHRIST! Love you all.
   In Christ's Love and Grace
      Johnny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home