JohnnyBdaily

Friday, November 30, 2012

Don't work be joyful, prayful & thankful 1 Thess 5:16-18

Good morning all! God is good all the time, all the time God is good.  TOO BLESSED TO BE STRESSED!
    I woke early, went to the gym, worked out, and was thinking and praying about what message God had for me today.  I thought God wants me to talk about do not repay evil with evil or insult with insult.  Yeah, that's it.  Well, I got home and guess what.  HE was waiting for me and shared something else.
    God does have a sense of humor, just look at all the people. lol  Anyway, God led me to Paul's advice to the Thessalonian Christians.  Here goes:  1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus."
   WOW!!!!  Can you say WOW!  Be joyful...........pray continually...............give thanks!!!!!!!!
These things should not change with our situation or feelings. "Well, I just can't help it!"  No, you don't want to help it.  You forget GOD IS IN CONTROL!  Doing these three things may go against our nature many times.  We need to stop and make a conscious decision to do what God says.  Then, only then, will we begin to see people and circumstances in a new perspective.
   When we do God's will we will find it easier to be joyful, thankful, and prayful.  Comments please. Love you all.
    In Christ's Love and Grace
       Johnny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home