JohnnyBdaily

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Walk right, inherit riches Proverbs 8:20-21

Good morning everyone! God is good all the time, all the time God is good!  TOO BLESSED TO BE STRESSED!!
   The love of God.  Let's look at Proverbs 8:20-22  
20 I walk in the way of righteousness,
    along the paths of justice,
21 bestowing a rich inheritance on those who love me
    and making their treasuries full.


Today, the day after Christ's day, Christmas, we should remember to LOVE our neighbor.  Many tragedies have happened in the month of December.  Mass killing in Ct., severe weather, tornadoes in Tx., La., Al., and Ms.  More severe weather in the East and Northeast.  Oh, what is happening?
   Look at verse 20 - I walk in the way of righteousness, along the paths of justice - say this slowly and with meaning.  Say it as if in ALL CAPS!  Now, can you say it with conviction?
  And what happens? What will God do for YOU?!?!?  God says I will bestow a rich inheritance on those who love me and making their treasuries full.   Now, I ask you, are you experiencing the rich inheritance and are your treasuries full?  Does this mean money, property, wealth?  Or, is this talking about the riches you will have in heaven?
    For me, I envision my rich inheritance the Love of God, and making my treasury full, Jesus in my heart.  Do I display this all the time?  Unfortunately no, but God is there to constantly assist me in my quest of be more Jesus like.  And how do I accomplish this quest?  Through prayer, constant prayer and visiting with my Lord and Saviour.  Am I on my knees praying all the time?  Heavens no, but when I have moments that other activities are not keeping me engaged, I talk to the LORD silently through my mind.
    Remember, you are rich, you are a child of the KING, and you need to begin acting like a child of the King.  Walking humbly, speaking with love, yet sometimes sternly, and be the only Bible some may see.
   My prayer for you is to be as Solomon, a man of wisdom, not as Saul, crazed and grazing with the animals for years.  Take time to pray now, if nothing else, but for a minute, 60 seconds. Love you all.
  In Christ's Love and Grace
    Johnny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home