JohnnyBdaily

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Where is your house? Psalm 84

Good morning everyone! God is good all the time, all the time God is good. TOO BLESSED TO BE STRESSED!
    Do you ever just stop.  I mean - whoa!! STOP!! Just sit down, be quiet, and listen.  As I sit here quietly with only the tap of my fingers on the keyboard I heard birds chirping. Their voice or sounds are cheery, joyful, and easy listening.  The water sprinkler is going, and the rest of the house, the outside is quiet and listening. 
    Click here to listen to Psalm 84.
       Psalm 84 the writer longed to get away from the bustling world to meet God inside his dwelling place, his holy Temple.  We can meet God anywhere, at any time. But we know that going into a church building, our prayer closet, our personal area of solitude, this can help us step aside from the busy mainstream of life so we can quietly meditate and pray.  We find joy and strength in our prayers, music, lessons, and sermons as well as fellowshiping with other believers in a special place.
     Do you long many times to get away from the hustle and bustle and move into a quiet place?  I do! My highlight of the day is when I get up early, have my quiet prayer time and do my Bible study.  When is your quiet time to spend with God?  God gives so mucha and asks so little.  Take time. Love you all.
     In Christ's Love and Grace
       Johnny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home