JohnnyBdaily

Saturday, July 08, 2006

Good morning everyone!! What a beautiful day in the Lord. The temperature here in Amarillo is low 70's and feels great. I hope...uh...no...I pray that God gives you the wonderful blessed day you deserve. Remember God first, and look up and forward with great expectations. I Corinthians 10:14 "SO, MY DEAR FRIENDS, FLEE FROM THE WORSHIP OF IDOLS." What do you mean? I don't worship idols!!!!! Oh, yeah, well, tell me, how many big boy or big girl toys do you have? Right, but God doesn't want us to be destitue and have nothing!!! No, God's redeeming GRACE makes us rich beyond belief....so what more do we need. As said before, death with the most toys is DEATH; death with Jesus as saviour is LIFE EVERLASTING!!! What do you put first? My golf game, my 4 wheeler, my RV, my house, my............? Ya get my drift? What is first in your life should come out quickly and have only five letters...J E S U S !!!! We need not pagan temples, or pagan idols, we should flee from these. Today, in modern times, our idols tend to be symbols of power, pleasure and/or prestige. Let's put JESUS first!! Thank you for reading. Say a pray for you, me, address book, family, friends, community, everyone!! Remember, when in doubt, STOP, DROP, & PRAY. Love you all. Be safe...be blessed.In Christ's Love and GraceJohnny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home