JohnnyBdaily

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Fellowship 1 John 3:16

good morning everyone!!! I hope and pray this is a wonderful day for you all. When we are in God's family we should love and care for each other and this is called FELLOWSHIP. Fellowship is a purpose in our life here as Christians.
when we give of ourselves and put others first we are showing fellowship and love for our brethren. This is not always easy, but God did it first when He gave up His son for us. This is truly love.
1 John 3:16 "We understand what real love is when we realize that Christ gave His life for us. That means that we must give our lives for other believers."
Jesus wants us to love real people, as we are not perfect, but forgiven. Real fellowship means being as committed to each other as we are to Jesus. The question to ask here is: Am I truly committed? Or, do I committ out of convenience? Am I truly God's child? Or, God's child when it is convenient? Where do I stand in my relationship to God?
thank you for reading today. I hope you all have a wonderful day in the Lord Jesus Christ. Love you all.
In Christ's Love and Grace
Johnny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home