JohnnyBdaily

Thursday, October 12, 2006

NO FEAR!!!! Isaiah 41:10

Good morning everyone!!!! I hope this day is a great day for each of you. A prayer request for a friends sister, Carol, who was hospitalized for gall bladder problems in Houston. Today is a great day in the Lord!!! We should have NO FEAR!!! Didn't one of our presidents say: we have nothing to fear but fear itself? Why are we afraid many times? What is going on in our life? Where is our faith? Isaiah 41:10 "DO NOT FEAR, FOR I AM WITH YOU; DO NOT BE AFRAID, FOR I AM YOUR GOD. I WILL STRENGTHEN YOU, I WILL HELP YOU; I WILL HOLD ON TO YOU WITH MY RIGHTEOUS RIGHT HAND."
WOW!! What a comfort!! If God lifts his right hand then His protection is lifted from us. But no, he is holding on to us with His Righteous Right Hand. We need to rest assured in God's protection. The disciples became afraid when the Sea of Galilee rose up, they woke Jesus and he calmed the waters. What was the problem? Lack of faith!! Jesus fussed or rebuked His disciples for their lack of faith.
What are you today? Right now? Are you standing in faith....NO FEAR!?!? Or are you as the disciples in the boat when a storm rises? Mark 5:36 "DON'T BE AFRAID. ONLY BELIEVE". Can you do this, right now, today???
There are no problems bigger than God can handle!!! Soooo, why do we try to handle them ourselves? Why don't we just turn them over to God and enjoy the fact that God CAN and WILL handle it?
Isaiah 41:13 "FOR I, THE LORD YOUR GOD, HOLD YOUR RIGHT HAND AND SAY TO YOU: DO NOT FEAR, I WILL HELP YOU." Psalm 34:4 "I SOUGHT THE LORD, AND HE HEARD ME, AND DELIVERED ME FROM ALL MY FEARS."
Thank you for reading with me today!!!! I hope and pray that you are strong in the Lord.....NO FEAR!!!! Doubt and fear......Believe and NO FEAR!! Love you all. Go forth knowing God's righteous hand is on you!!
In Christ's Love and Grace
Johnny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home