JohnnyBdaily

Thursday, January 25, 2007

JOY????? Why aren't you singing and rejoicing????

Good morning everyone!! Well, I now have a computer and able to continue. I was lost without being able to do the devotionals, as this blesses me each time and keeps me in the Word of God. How exciting it is to be a child of the LIVING GOD!!! Aren't you glad, don't you take joy that YOUR FATHER is the KING of KINGS, the LIVING GOD, and not just some wooden idol somewhere that only collects dust??? We should cherish the sunshine, have joy in our salvation, shout HIS name to the mountaintops, sing to Zion. Get off it if you are not, Isaiah 12:2-3 "Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and not be afraid: for the Lord JEHOVAH is my strength and my song; he also is become my salvation. (3) Therefore with joy shall ye draw water out of the wells of salvation." We need to shout, sing, God is our song. Isaiah 51:11 "Therefore the redeemed of the LORD shall return, and come with singing unto Zion; and everlasting joy shall be upon their head: they shall obtain gladness and joy; and sorrow and mourning shall flee away."
So, if you have sorrow and mourning, NOW IS THE TIME, HIT YOUR KNEES, GIVE IT ALL TO GOD!!! RIGHT NOW! TODAY! Oh, we have a wonderful living God who takes care of our every need. If you are not trusting completely in our living GOD, then jump back and give it all to the creator, the maker, the main inventor, the one of whom you are imaged after, GIVE IT TO YOUR FATHER!!!!
Okay, now, let's go out, shout with joy, sing songs of praise, and enjoy ...... yes, enjoy our life as a child of the KING, the LIVING GOD!!!
Thank you for reading. Love each one of you. May your day be filled with blessings.
In Christ's Love and Grace
Johnny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home