JohnnyBdaily

Monday, March 26, 2007

Are you listening????!!!!!??????

Good morning everyone one!!! I hope this day is a wonderful day in the Lord for you! God is good, all the time; all the time, God is good!! WOW!! God blesses us, even when we don't think we need or deserve it. Sometimes when we are just sitting around thinking, we may wonder.... why doesn't God ever talk to me?!?
You know, I often felt like God did not talk to me. Other people would say God said this, God said that, and all the time I am wondering if God really talked to them or are they cracked; loose in the head; a couple of sandwiches short of a picnic. I didn't understand. Slowly, as I grow (slowly because of my learning curve,lol) I begin to understand, I listen to different preachers, my own from the pulpit, and others on Christian radio, and I realizeD the radio I was dialing in on was broke.
You can't tune in if the radio doesn't work. Soooo, I have tried very hard to be aware of when God talks to me. No, I don't hear an audible voice booming from the sky. I do, however, hear His voice through my thoughts, my sleep, just being aware that God will talk to me. The radio I am using now does work. It is important, too, tha I pray the Holy Spirit leads me in what I say and do.
Mark 4:24 "And he (Jesus) said unto them, 'TAKE HEED WHAT YE HEAR: WITH WHAT MEASURE YE METE, IT SHALL BE MEASURED TO YOU: AND UNTO YOU THAT HEAR SHALL MORE BE GIVEN.'"
May the Holy Spirit lead you today, and I pray that you will be available to God's word as He speaks to you. Please pray for yourself first, and then everyone on this list. Pray for our nation and its leaders. JESUS IS RETURNING.......only God knows when.....stay alert..be prepared! Love you all.
In Christ's Love and Grace
Johnny

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home