JohnnyBdaily

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Who listens 24/7??? GOD!!!!

Good morning everyone!! I hope this is a great day in the Lord for you. God is good all the time, and all the time God is good. Remember, when you have questions.....STOP, DROP, & PRAY!!! I am asking that you all do this on Thursday, between 6 & 7, several things are happening at that time and prayer would be beneficial.
We do not always address prayer ENOUGH!!! We all have someone in our life who really enjoys this...GOD! Matthew 6:6 "Jesus said, 'When you pray, go into your room, and when you have shut your door, pray to your Father who is in the secret place; and your Father who sees in secret will reward you openly.'"
Mark 11:24 "Jesus said, 'I say to you, whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you will have them."
Romans 8:26 "The Spirit also helps in our weaknesses. For we do not know what we should pray for as we ought,but the Spirit Himself makes intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.'"
I Thessalonians 5:17 "Pray without ceasing."
Mother Teresa said, "The more you pray, the easier it becomes. The easier it becomes the more you will pray."
Prayer is BETTER than CELL PHONES!!! We never have a dropped call, we never have to say "can you hear me now?" Plus, since we all are either parents, have siblings, or aunts or uncles, it is nice to just sit and visit. I enjoy when my daughters come to me, visit, and sometimes I can help them with their needs. I love my daughters. My love is not the perfect love....GOD'S LOVE IS PERFECT!!! Can you imagine the greatness of His love??
God's love is so much greater than ours, and when we visit with our FATHER GOD, He is delighted. But, but, how do I pray?? God just does not want us to us ritual words which carry no meaning. He wants us to pray from our heart. Just talk to God what is bothering you. Talk openly and freely. I was at a church social in Colorado, and the man asked to pray said, "and thank you for this grub"; he was sincere and it came from the heart. Do you think God heard him? I think so!!!
Take time to talk to God whether it be for 5 minutes, 1/2 hour, in the shower, while driving, where ever. God loves you, HE wants to hear from you, take time for your FATHER.
Thank you for reading. Love you all. God loves to hear from you. I do also.
In Christ's Love and Grace
Johnny

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home