JohnnyBdaily

Friday, March 30, 2007

What the.......HELL????????.......Uh.......

Good morning everyone!!! I trust this will be a wonderful day in the Lord Jesus Christ. God is good all the time and all the time God is good!!!! There is a man, Bill Weiss, who wrote a book entitled, "20 minutes of hell" and it is available now. His account is very interesting and in his interview he commented, as did the host, that too many times we don't hear about hell from the pulpit. Also, some, from the pulpit and some not in the pulpit do not believe in hell. After hearing this interview I queried this statement.
Then I started looking in my study Bible as compared to my King James. In my study Bible there are about 12 references to hell, then when I go to the scripture the commentary does not address hell. In the Strong's Exhaustive Concordance there are 54 references to hell. Are we becoming a watered down, feel good body of Christians???? There is not really hell, just heaven where we will have no pain and suffering? We are living in hell now??? Interesting thought and trend. Where do you stand???
As for me, I believe in hell!! I believe in heaven!!! WHY??? Because, that is what the word of God says..........Sooooo.....do you believe the Bible is the inspired word of God????? Wow!!! This is such a great topic. Where do you stand???? On hell???? In hell???? Give me some feed back and let's discuss this some more. Revelation 20:11-15 refers to the doom of the unbelieving dead, the last judgment. Please read it. vs 15 "And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire."
Where is your name written??? Stop, Drop, and Pray!!! Don't you love Jesus??? Isn't God great???? Thank you for reading. Love you all.
In Christ's Love and Grace
Johnny

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home