JohnnyBdaily

Thursday, May 17, 2007

How much do you REALLY believe in God???

Good morning everyone!!! I hope this is a wonderful day in the Lord for you. God is good all the time, all the time God is good!!!!!
Have you thought about how much you would really give up for the Lord? For Jesus?? For God??? The young rich man came to Jesus and asked what he must do. He said he kept the commandments. Jesus told him Luke 18:22 ".....Sell all your possessions and give the money to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven, then come, follow me."
Wow!!! What a thing to do!! The young rich man heard this he was sad. As humans we need security.....some have security in God......and I would say most have security in their earthly possessions....IRA, 401K, retirement, home, etc. BUT they do believe in God. How deep is our belief?
Could I give it all up and follow Christ? I would like to say a resounding YES,......but, would I really? A special lady I know will say, "It's only money," or "It's God's anyway," and does not panic at the thought of losing her material possessions. Is my faith that strong??? I have to pray that it is. Examine your faith....is it that strong??
Luke 18:24 "Jesus said, How hard it is for the rich to enter the Kingdom of God! (25) In fact, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich person to enter the Kingdom of God."
Thank you for reading. Stop, Drop, and Pray!!! Love you all.
In Christ's Love and Grace
Johnny

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home