JohnnyBdaily

Friday, June 15, 2007

Wisdom...some got it....some ain't

Good morning!!! A great day to be alive in the Lord Jesus Christ!! Yes, I know, poor grammar in the title. Have you ever just stopped and thought about wisdom? How does wisdom come?? Why do people listen to "old" men or women?? I have more wisdom now than I did in my youth. Why?? Simple, because of my experiences. The more experiences, the more knowledge, the more wisdom.
In
2 Chronicles 1:7 God appeared to Solomon and said "What do you want? Ask, and I will give it to you!"
In
Verse 10 Solomon says, "Give me the wisdom and knowledge to lead them (the people of Israel) properly, for who could possibly govern this great people of yours?"
God says ask and I will give you.......Wealth, fame, best harem, most donkeys and camels, everything was there for Solomon to claim.....and.... he asked for WISDOM. Solomon knew wisdom was far greater than any of the above.
Proverbs 3:15 Solomon wrote, "Wisdom is more precious than rubies, nothing you desire can compare with her."
The same wisdom that was given to Solomon is available to us; the very same GOD offers it. How can we acquire wisdom?
We must ask God, who "will not rebuke you for asking" James 1:5. Then we must devote ourselves wholeheartedly to studying and applying God's Words, the source of divine wisdom, to our lives.
What will you ask for??? W I S D O M !!! God is good all the time, all the time God is good. All we have to do is ask, stay in the word, and wisdom far beyond your greatest imagination is yours. So, what's in your hand?? The B - I - B - L - E ! ! !???
Thank you for reading. May you be blessed with wisdom. Love you all.
In Christ's Love and Grace
Johnny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home