JohnnyBdaily

Thursday, January 03, 2008

Let us exalt HIS name


Good morning everyone! Yes, another day to praise God! Brrr, cold, but we can go forth. Psalm 34:1 "I WILL PRAISE THE LORD AT ALL TIMES. I WILL CONSTANTLY SPEAK HIS PRAISES."

We do a lot of things in our daily life, some good, some great, and...... some not so good things. Yesterday I had to praise God for being in control. I narrowly missed an accident that would have totaled my pickup. It was my fault, but God was, and is in control. When all was done the only thing I could say was, "Thank you Jesus!"

Psalm 34:3 "Come, let us tell of the LORD's greatness; let us exalt his name together."

Have you shared the LORD's greatness with anyone lately? We need to do so, and together with others share this great news. Tell a loved one, an associate, a family member, or a stranger about how great your LORD is.

Thank you for reading with me today. Love you all.

In Christ's Love and Grace

Johnny

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home