JohnnyBdaily

Friday, February 29, 2008

God knew us before and leads forever

Good morning all. Yes, another wonderful day in the LORD Jesus Christ! I have to say I have been blessed, I have to praise God's name openly for my career in education and then opening the doors for my job with Shurley English. I have truly been blessed with my careers.

Psalm22:9-11 "Yet you brought me safely from my mother's womb and led me to trust you at my mother's breast. I was thrust into your arms at my birth. You have been my God from the moment I was born. Do not stay so far from me, for trouble is near, and no one else can help me."

God's loving concern does not begin on the day we are born and conclude on the day we die. It reaches back to those days before we were born and reaches ahead along the unending path of eternity. Our only sure help comes from a God whose concern for us reaches beyond our earthly existence. How can anyone reject such love?

Thank you for reading with me today. I can only pray that God's leads me daily and gives me the words to say. May this touch and bless you as it did me. Love you all!!



In Christ's Love and Grace

Johnny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home