JohnnyBdaily

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Honor and Purity


Good morning everyone!! Another great day to be alive in Jesus!! God is good all the time, all the time God is good. We get caught up in "today's" activities and forget about our "future." The future with God. Each day we should Stop, Drop, and Pray, and be one with God.

Psalm 86:11 "Teach me your ways, O LORD, that I may live according to your truth! Grant me purity of heart, so that I may honor you."

This prayer within a prayer captures a glimpse of vibrant spiritual vitality. Two request are made: "teach me your ways" and "Grant me purity of heart." Each request has a God centered purpose: that the person praying would "live according to your truth" and "honor you."

No matter how well we know and follow God, we can always ask him to increase our awareness and improve our obedience. Jesus echoed one of these request in the sixth beatitude, "God blesses those whose hearts are pure, for they will see God." (Mat 5:8)

Thank you for reading with me today. Love you all.


In Christ's Love and Grace

Johnny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home