JohnnyBdaily

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Doer or Hearer



Good morning everyone! Yes, yes, another great day in the LORD JESUS CHRIST!! God is good all the time, all the time God is good!!

James 1:22 "But be doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving yourselves."

Just stop and reflect on this a moment...... be DOERS of the word---do you tell people about Jesus, God, the Bible?

Or, are we hearers only...... oh yes, I hear, I know, but I do what I want because the Bible..... was written for ancient days - doesn't relate to us today - written by chauvinist males - is a good history book - and there are more reasons.

Then the last words - deceiving yourselves - do we want to convince ourselves we are doing right even if we are not. So, now comes the analyzing Am I a doer or just hearer? Time to soul search. Thank you for reading. Love you all.

In Christ's Love and Grace

Johnny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home