JohnnyBdaily

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

What stone do you build on?


Well hello!! I trust you are enjoying being a child of God! God is good all the time, all the time good is God!! Tomorrow will be an early day so I am doing my Bible study this evening. Please remember you can always view this study at www.johnnybdaily.com or at www.buford.podbean.com .

1 Peter 2:6 "As the Scriptures say, "I am placing a cornerstone in Jerusalem, chosen for great honor, and anyone who trusts in him will never be disgraced.""

What is the stone that really counts in the building of the church? Peter answers: Christ himself. What is your answer? ______ My answer is Jesus Christ!

This cornerstone is chosen for great honor! Who? Jesus Christ Anyone who trusts in him will never be disgraced. Trusts in who? Jesus Christ Who will never be disgraced? Me......You.....anyone who believes in Jesus Christ.

Have you taken time to visit with your God, my God, our God, our savior Jesus Christ?
Thank you for reading with me today. Love you all.

In Christ's Love and Grace

Johnny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home