JohnnyBdaily

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Are ye fruitful?

Good morning!! Good Brrrrrr Morning from East Texas. I am in Waxahachie today and it was sleeting last night, Dallas received some snow.....BUT......the roads are clear.

Take time today and look around. See what YOU do, see how others act, observe behaviors whether it is in a restaurant, at work, on the road, just walking down the street. How do they appear? Happy, sad, anxious, mad, hurried, relaxed? What can YOU do to affect their lives?

How about a friendly "hello," or a kind smile, a quick sign of acknowledgment. Have you told any one you work with you appreciate them? Have you told your spouse or children you appreciate them and what they mean to you?

So often we are wrapped up in the "I" that we forget about "YOU." I am not the center of the universe. Jesus is, and am I walking Christ like? A good question for us all.

1 Philippians 1:21-22a "For to me, living means living for Christ, and dying is even better. But if I live, I can do more fruitful work for Christ."


Are you fruitful, or is your vine dying? Time to stand up for Jesus! Thank you for reading. Love you all.

In Christ's Love and Grace
Johnny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home