JohnnyBdaily

Monday, December 22, 2008

Yohoo - You or Who?

WOW!! Another wonderful day to worship our LORD and SAVIOR - JESUS CHRIST!! Are you in a Christmas rush? Hurrying here and there, doing what we think we need to do at this time of the year!!

Do we forget the reason we are celebrating Christmas? Some yes, some no. This time of the year becomes a "me" time for the child or less mature adult. It also becomes a "you" or "giving" time for the more mature adult and spiritual Christian.

Look at yourself, is it all about you? Or are you thinking about others and want to do things for other people? Did you skimp or skip your tithe this month because of Christmas? Did you borrow money for Christmas and will have all year to pay it back?

Hey, I have been here, lived it for many years. Am I perfect? No, not by a long shot, however, the "I", or "me" mode is not the priority anymore. My tithe is important, my family getting something for Christmas is important, and being able to be thankful for all I have blesses me more now. Yes, I know, I am giving you my opinion and you can read it, delete it, and go on. OR, you can respond and let me know if you agree or disagree.

Last night just before dark when I went outside I saw 1 lone star and thought how beautiful it was and what the wise men may have been thinking. Take time to be alone with God, look at His beauty, and praise His name. Be thankful for John 3:16 "For God so..................." I knew you could finish this. Thanks for reading. Love you all.

In Christ's Love and Grace
Johnny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home