JohnnyBdaily

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Does God really have a plan for me?

Good morning everyone!!! I hope you have a wonderful day in the LORD JESUS CHRIST!! GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME, ALL THE TIME GOD IS GOOD!!!

God has a plan for our lifes! Psalm 139:3 "You chart the path ahead of me and tell me where to stop and rest. Every moment you know where I am."
We can learn the value of every moment because God cares about even the seemingly smallest details of your life. In fact, God's love is seen in his care in the small things.

Thanksgiving should be an integral part of our praise to God. This theme is woven throughout the Psalms. As we praise and thank God for material and spiritual blessings, we should also thank him for answered prayer. Remember when you asked God for protection, strength, comfort, patience, love or other special needs, and he supplied them. Beware of taking God's provision and answered prayer for granted.

Thank you for reading with me today. Love you all.

In Christ's Love and Grace

Johnny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home