JohnnyBdaily

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Not a time for sorrow!

Good morning everyone! God is good all the time, all the time God is good! Many times we do not understand, but we had a great example to live by ----JESUS CHRIST!

Through our life many people come, many go, and many stay. Is your friendship, your life but for a season, or for many seasons? In 2 Kings 22:2 "Josiah did what was pleasing to the LORD; he followed the example of his ancestor King Daivd."
My mother has been gone for half a decade now, but her example lives on. I hear what she says, I saw her actions, and I know the advice she would give me. Mom is quoted many times either outloud or in my head.

Mom taught me what the Bible says through her example - she stayed the course and finished the race. Hebrews 6:12 "Be like those who stay the course with committed faith and then get everything promised to them."

Yes, I do miss Mom, but knowing she is looking down on me and watching me gives me a sense of peace. Mom was tired, had served her purpose, and the LORD chose to take her home. She hurts no more. In a time of sorrow, always look up and praise God.

Remember, GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME, ALL THE TIME GOD IS GOOD! Love you all.

In Christ's Love and Grace

Johnny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home