JohnnyBdaily

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Pray! Today! This morning!

Good morning everyone! God is good all the time, all the time God is good! Is today a day of prayer? EVERY DAY IS A DAY OF PRAYER!!

Pray first for your forgiveness so you will be going to the LORD with a cleansed heart. Then pray for those around you. Today is a wonderful day to be alive in the LORD JESUS CHRIST!!

Psalm 5:2 "Listen to my cry for help, my King and my God, for I pray to no one but you." (3) Listen to my voice in the morning, LORD. Each morning I bring my requests to you and wait expectantly."

The secret of a close relationship with God is to pray to him earnestly each morning. In the morning, our minds are more free from problems, and then we can commit the whole day to God.

Regular communication helps any friendship and is certainly necessary for a strong relationship with God. We need to communicate with him daily. Do you have a regular time to pray and read God's Word?

Thank you for reading with me today. Pray for me! Love you all!

In Christ's Love and Grace

Johnny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home