JohnnyBdaily

Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Ready to face SIN?

Good morning everyone!! A wonderful day to be alive in Jesus! God is good all the time, all the time God is good. Okay, talking about falling to sin - failing in the word.

Proverbs 5:11-14 "In the end you will groan in anguish when disease consumes your body. You will say, "How I hated discipline! If only I had not ignored all the warnings! Oh, why didn't I listen to my teachers? Why didn't I pay attention to my instructors? I have come to the brink of utter ruin and now I must face public disgrace."
Wow! Heavy words! At the end of your life, it will be too late to ask for advice. When desire is fully activated, people don't want advice - THEY WANT SATISFACTION!

The best time to learn the dangers and foolishness of going after forbidden sex, or anything else that is harmful, is long before the temptation comes. Resistance is easier if the decision has already been made.

Don't wait to see what happens. Prepare for temptation by deciding now how you will act when you face it.

Don't forget, your most powerful tool is prayer and depending on Jesus. Get thee behind me satan. Thank you for reading. Love you all.

In Christ's Love and Grace

Johnny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home