JohnnyBdaily

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Say, how is your world today? 2 Peter 2:2

Good morning everyone! Another great day to be alive in the LORD JESUS CHRIST! God is good all the time, all the time God is good.

What do you hear on t.v.? What do you hear on the radio? What do you hear around you? What comes forth from a friends mouth? What comes forth from your mouth? Is everything you hear slowly corrupting your mind and values? Take time to think about this!

As a junior high student I dropped my books as I was walking into our house and I said "crap." My mother explained to me the errors of my way. My come back, but mom, everyone at school says it. Typical adolescent (and adult) response.

What we hear, say, speak and accept is not necessarily of God. Around 1965 a song came out on the radio and they sang, "I don't give a damn about a green back dollar." I was shocked to hear the word. The next day the censors already had it edited and it came out "I don't give a (silence) about a green back dollar." That quick. Today, if that was the worst word we heard we would probably be happy.

How slowly and easily do we become corrupt. 2 Peter 2:2 "Many will follow their evil teaching and shameful immorality. And because of these teachers, the way of truth will be slandered."

I would relish your feedback. Love you all.

In Christ's Love and Grace

Johnny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home