JohnnyBdaily

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Psalm 26:6,7 Psalm 28:7 Thanksgiving

Good morning everyone! God is good all the time, all the time God is good!
TOO BLESSED TO BE STRESSED!

Okay, tomorrow is Thanksgiving Day. Jesus, after surrounded, followed, and dealing with crowds would take time to go off by himself. Why? To be alone with God, to meditate and listen to what God wishes. Don't you think He had praises of thanksgiving to His father, God?

We should have praises of thanksgiving. We live in the USA, we are free, we are able to come and go as we please in safety, we basically, have no major problems. Oh, you retort, I do have prblems; you just don't know.

When the universe is focused on YOU, then you do have problems; when you focus and let God be the epicenter of your universe you are heaven bound.

Psalm 26:6,7 "I wash my hands to declare my innocence. I come t your altar, O LORD, singing a song of thanksgiving and telling of all your wonders."
Psalm 28:7 "The LORD is my strength and shield. I trust him with all my heart. He helps me, and my heart is filled with joy. I burst out in songs of thanksgiving."


Count your thanksgivings, your first 3: God, Jesus, Holy Spirit. Now take in your family - have problems - try forgiveness and mend; heal with true forgiveness. So it took hours to prepare the meal and minutes to devour. Soooo? This is not about the meal, it is about relationships, about forgiveness, about being thankful for what you have. God has blessed you. Revele in it this holiday. Love you all.

In Christ's Love and Grace

Johnny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home