JohnnyBdaily

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Matthew 15:7,8,9 Lip service? Me?

Good morning everyone! God is good all the time, all the time God is good!
TOO BLESSED TO BE STRESSED!!

Now, Jesus has been talking to the religious teachers and the Pharisees about traditions or man made laws that are superceeding God's law. Let's listen in and see what more He said.

First, He called them "hypocrites!" Then stated that what Isaiah did prophesy correctly about them. Isaiah prophesied these words, (Matt 15:8,9) "These people honor me with their kips, but their hearts are far from me. Their worship is a farce, for they teach man-made ideas as commands from God."

wow.... no ....WOW! Does this sound like someone viewing America and our Christianity today? If you say no, then I would ask you take your head out of the sand, get some Q-tips and clean out your ears and eyes. I have spent the majority of my years in this earthly form "BEING A HYPOCRITE!" I had the head knowledge but the heart was not there.

Now I realize what a waste of time when I could have been head AND HEART for the LORD JESUS CHRIST. Horace Man was quoted as saying, "Unfaithfulness in the keeping of an appointment is an act of clear dishonesty. You may as well borrow a person's moneys as his time."

Isaiah 29:13 "And so the LORD says, 'These people say they are mine. They honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me. And their worship of me is nothing but man-made rules learned by rote.'"

Where are you today? Have you been unfaithful in keeping the appointment with God? Take time, right now, just bow your head and ask God to let you have not only the head knowledge, but let it come from the heart as well. Let your handshake be heart-felt and your relationship with God heart-felt as well. Love you all. Tomorrow - your mouth.

In Christ's Love and Grace
Johnny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home