JohnnyBdaily

Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Ephesians 6:19-20 Speak boldly about Christ!

Good morning everyone! God is good all the time, all the time God is good.
TOO BLESSED TO BE STRESSED!

Yesterday we talked about praying always. You can do it. Now, as Paul asked, and I ask each of you - pray for me as I pray for you.

Ephesians 6:19 "And for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the gospel.(20) For which I am an ambassador in bonds: that therein I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak."

Paul requests prayer for himself. "That utterance." Freedom of speech. Paul was not trusting in education or experience. "Make known," with clear fullness and boldness.

The mystery of the gospel - the divine meaning of the gospel in its universal application to all races on equal terms and conditions. Paul had a message from God, and desired the means to deliver that message.

"An ambassador in bonds," as Paul was in chains in prison. We need to take note of Paul. In prison and in chains he was neither discouraged or defeated. Paul wrote powerful letters of encouragement from prison. Paul did not ask the Ephesians to pray that his chains would be removed, but that he would continue to speak fearlessly for Christ in spite of them.

God can use us in any circumstance to do his will. Even as we pray for a change in our circumstances, we should also pray that God will accomplish his plan through us right where we are. Knowing God's eternal purpose for us will help us through the difficult times. Pray for me as I for you! Love you all.

In Christ's Love and Grace
Johnny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home