JohnnyBdaily

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving- be thankful

Good morning everyone! God is good all the time, all the time God is good.
TOO BLESSED TO BE STRESSED!

Thanksgiving day! What are you thankful for? Take a moment to think about exactly what you are thankful for and then share it with your family.

I am thankful for the salvation that Jesus Christ offered and I accepted.
I am thankful for my spouse and family.

And from here I could continue on and on. It took me many years to actually realize that everything I have God gave me. Once my salvation became more mature, my understanding of the word went from milk and honey to more meat; the word of God started coming alive and I no longer used just lip service but work at walking the walk.

I am thankful for you and the time you take to view the daily devotionals. You help keep me in the word. Thank you. Love you. Have a great THANKSGIVING.

In Christ's Love and Grace
Johnny

p.s. The turkeys say eat more beef.
Cows say eat more chicken.
And chickens are just dumb clucks. lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home