JohnnyBdaily

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Salvation! Are you doing enough?

Good morning all! God is good all the time, all the time God is good.
TOO BLESSED TO BE STRESSED!

Salvation! Salvation is something that I find either of two ways: easy to share or difficult to share. Why? I don't know. I am struggling with this. A dream I had last night took me here. In my dream, a young girl appeared and I asked her about her salvation. Fortunately, in this dream, she confirmed Jesus was her savior and she knew she was bound to heaven.

So many things in this work appear pretty, yet are deceptive. In 2 Corinthians 11:14 "But I am not surprised! Even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light."

Satan and his servants can deceive us by appearing to be attractive good, and moral. Many unsuspecting people follow smooth-talking, Bible quoting leaders into cults that alienate then from their families and lead them into the practice of immorality and deceit. Don't be fooled by external appearances.

Philippians 3:19 "They are headed for destruction. Their god is their appetite, they brag about shameful things and they think only about this life here on earth."

Paul gets tough with people who live to appease their appetites, who believe so strongly in their greatness that they become slaves to pride. What horrible people these must be ...so concerned with earthly trivia that during worship their minds wander; so consumed with work that worship is inconvenient; so busy planning the next party that there is no time for prayer.

These are people we need to pray for, pray about, and share the words of salvation. Are you doing enough? I know I am not. I just pray that God will lead me to the lost souls and open the door to share the Good News - JESUS CHRIST!

In Christ's Love and Grace

Johnny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home