JohnnyBdaily

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Where are you going? Do you have a map? Psalms 119:18,19

Good morning all! God is good all the time, s tthe time God is good.
TOO BLESSED TO BE STRESSED!

Sorry I did not inform you that I would be on vacation Monday and Tuesday. Let's look at Psalm 119:18-19 "Open my eyes to see the wonderful truths in your instructions. I am only a foreigner in the land. Don't hide your instructions from me.

Almost any long trip requires a map or guidance. The writer is a foreigner in the land and needed to be guided.

As we travel through life, the Bible should be our map, our guidance, showing us safe points and pointing out obstacles.

We are simply Pilgrims here on earth, and need to study God's map to learn the way. If we ignore God's map we will wander aimlessly through life and fail to reach our destination.

Love you all.

In Christ's Love and Grace

Johnny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home