JohnnyBdaily

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Can you say "rejoice?" Psalm 13:5

Good morning everyone! God is good all the time, all the time God is good. TOO BLESSED TO BE STRESSED!

So, how is your day going? Happy Valentine's Day! Have you or are you doing something special for that someone special? Well, my valentine's suprise this morning is the water heater quit. Yea! Just remember to rejoice in all things. The elements have quit as the power did not trip, so what to do next? Call the repair man.

Psalm 13:5 "But I trust in your unfailing love, I will rejoice because you have rescued me."

How does this relate? Well, the elements went out. Sooo, I do not have water all over the floor, I don't have a huge mess to clean up, just the elements went out. Simply replace them myself or call a repair man and just get it done.

I can rejoice because I was rescued! First by Jesus, then along the long trodden path many times rescued from potential major disasters. The water heater could have be huge. It was not. I do rejoice for that and that God is watching over me.

Besides your significant other, what do you have to rejoice about today? I rejoice because I have a godly wife. I rejoice because my children are saved and under God's protective hand. Now, your turn to rejoice. Love you all.

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

In Christ's Love and Grace
Johnny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home