JohnnyBdaily

Tuesday, February 07, 2012

Matthew 10:7 The kingdom of heaven is near

Good morning everyone. God is good all the time, all the time God is good. TOO BLESSED TO BE STRESSED!

What are you doing daily for the kingdom of God? Look at Matthew and think about this for a moment.

Matthew 10:7 As you go, preach this message: 'The kingdom of heaven is near.'

Here are two questions. Do you preach this message? Do you believe the kingdom of heaven is near?

If someone was walking and about to come in to danger would you say something or would you allow him/her to continue until danger struck? If you have Christ in your heart you would warn that person.

Well, we know the kingdom of heaven is near; people around you may be walking in danger - WILL YOU WARN THEM?

Think about this! If I don't tell you about the danger you may be unaware of, but I am aware of it.......am I guilty of letting you get hurt?

I know and believe, through Christ who saved me, there is a hell. If I don't share this with others am I basically telling them to go to hell? Don't you want them to experience eternal life? Would not I wish them to experience Jesus and be saved?

So, check your day. Are you offering more people the opportunity to experience heaven or hell? The choice is yours and our commission is to go unto all the world and spread the good news! Now, do the right thing. Love you all.

In Christ's Love and Grace
Johnny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home