JohnnyBdaily

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Say, because of the cross I...... Galatians 6:14

Good morning all! God is good all the time, all the time God is good. TOO BLESSED TO BE STRESSED!

So, what is happening in your world today? Have you taken time to thank God for who you are, what you are, where you are, and how you are? Then do the Nike thing - JUST DO IT!

Galatians 6:14 "AS FOR ME, MAY I NEVER BOAST ABOUT ANYTHING EXCEPT THE CROSS OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST. BECAUSE OF THAT CROSS, MY INTEREST IN THIS WORLD HAS BEEN CRUCIFIED AND THE WORLD'S INTEREST IN ME HAS ALSO DIED."

The world is full of enticements, temptations. Daily we are confronted with subtle cultural pressures and overt propaganda. The only way to escape these destructive influences is to ask God to help crucify our interest in them, just as Paul did. How much do the interests of this world matter to you?

Galatians 2:20 "My old self has been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me. So I live in this earthly body by trusting in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me."

God looks at us as if we had died with Christ. We have become one with Christ; His experiences are ours. Daily we must crucify sinful desires that keep us from following Christ. Does your life show Christ? Which God is yours? The worldly things or the true living God? How can you improve your walk with Jesus? Love you all. God's word, thoughts to ponder.

In Christ's Love and Grace
Johnny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home