JohnnyBdaily

Monday, May 07, 2012

Time to Praise God! Psalm 144:1-2

Good morning everyone! God is good all the time, all the time God is good. TOO BLESSED TO BE STRESSED!

It is Monday, we can look forward to today with great anxiety or we can look forward to today with eagerness-knowing God is our Father in Heaven and leading the way. It is time to praise God and be proud you are a child of the KING!

Psalm 144:1,2 "Praise the LORD, who is my rock. He trains my hands for war and gives my fingers skill for battle. He is my loving ally and my fortress, my tower of safety, my rescuer. He is my shield, and I take refuge in him. He makes the nations submit to me."

It is referenced that this Psalm was referring to David's victory over Goliath. Also,in II Samuel 5 when David becomes King of Israel at 30 years old. A young, innocent shepherd boy simply takes supplies to his brothers who are facing the Philistines, but, this innocent shepherd boy knows and believes that God is Almighty, is the leader of Israel, and is all powerful. In short - David truly BELIEVES!

Read the Psalm once more and thing about the words and phrases:
PRAISE THE LORD WHO IS MY ROCK
TRAINS MY HANDS GIVES FINGERS SKILL
MY LOVING ALLY MY FORTRESS TOWER OF SAFETY MY RESCUER
HE (GOD) IS MY SHIELD TAKE REFUGE IN HIM

Today is the first day of the rest of your life to PRAISE GOD! Start now! You are a child of the King - go act like it. Be thankful, submit, enjoy! Love you all.

In Christ's Love and Grace
Johnny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home