JohnnyBdaily

Monday, June 11, 2012

LORD, help my unbelief! Mark 9:24

Good morning all. God is good all the time, all the time God is good. TOO BLESSED TO BE STRESSED!

Belief! What is it that you really believe? Do you stand strong in your belief? Let's go back 49 years ago, 1963 Gov. George Wallace confronted federal troops at the University of Alabama in an effort to defy a federal court order to allow two black students to enroll at the school.
Do you think Gov. George Wallace believed in what he was doing? I am not talking right or wrong here, I am talking belief! He believed he was right and was fighting for his right.

Do you believe in Christ so much you would challenge the federal courts? Would you die for your Christ? Would you risk your job for your belief? A tragic day in America on November 13, 2003 when Alabama Judge Roy Moore was fired from office for refusing to remove a monument displaying the Ten Commandments.

A man brought his son to Jesus who was seized by an evil spirit and would go into violent seizures. He asked Jesus to heal his son, "if you can." Jesus responded with "what do you mean if I can? Anything is possible if a person believes!"

Mark 9:24 "The father instantly cried out, "I do believe, but help me overcome my unbelief!"

George Wallace believed, Roy Moore believed, and they believed strongly. How strong is your belief? Oh, LORD, help my unbelief is also my cry. May your day, each day, be a day of belief and commitment. Love you all.

In Christ's Love and Grace
Johnny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home