JohnnyBdaily

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

I am weak, but He is strong II Corinthians 12:9

Good morning everyone. God is good all the time, all the time God is good. TOO BLESSED TO BE STRESSED!  Wow!  What a great day to be a child of God.

   Don't you feel it?  If you don't......start over with a prayer and thank God for all you have, all you have had, and all you will have. 

   II Corinthians 12:9 "And he said unto me, 'My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness.'  Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."

  Paul prayer that God would remove the affliction, God did not, but God did promise to demonstrate his power in Paul.  The fact that God's power is displayed in our weaknesses should give us courage and hope.  We may experience trials, but this will always be accompanied by the enduring grace of God.

  As we recognize our limitations, we will depend more on God for our effectiveness rather than on our own energy, effort, or talent.

  Our limitations develop our strength for God as well as our devotion and worship.  Our limitations help develop our Christian character.  As we admit our limitations, weaknesses, we turn to and confirm God's strength.  The last line - "glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."

   Are you allowing God to demonstrate His power in you?  Do others (family, friends, strangers) see Christ in you?  It is time my friend, stay thirsty and drink of the living water.  Love you all.

In Christ's Love and Grace
    Johnny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home